Endowment Claim

Were you sold an endowment mortgage? If you suffered a shortfall on your policy, are worried that you will or have cashed your policy in, you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation.

If you are unsure if you could be due anything against your mortgage, we can find out for you even if you have no longer have paperwork relating to the mortgage.

We'll call you back!

Free, no obligation call
to discuss your options.

No policy number?

No problem, we can trace that for you.
Even if your mortgage has been paid off or you have cashed in your policy and you have no paperwork relating to the endowment policy.

What could I be due?

If it transpires that the endowment was mis-sold, you could be eligible for:

How do I know if my endowment suffered a shortfall?

When you first signed up to the policy, you would have been given a target amount your investment had to reach. If once you term came to an end, you still had a balance on the investment, your endowment came into a shortfall.

My endowment was years ago!

Do not worry if this is you, we are able to track back through financial records and find out all the details we need to get you the compensation you deserve. Having your policy numbers will help, but we are also able to track these for you if this information is not in your possession as you may have cashed in the policy some time ago.

I can’t find any paperwork!

All we need to know is who you have invested with, more information can help, but as long as you know the provider, we can do the rest for you.

Main reasons for a claim

Financial institutions have been found to be guilty of selling these high risk investments to consumers that do not have the knowledge or experience to take on a risk like this in connection with their mortgage. Many have wanted a guaranteed option of repaying their mortgage.
Many advisors in financial institutions were more concerned about their commission than giving good financial advice. A full discussion surrounding all the alternative mortgage repayment methods should have always taken place. This is not always the case.
Many consumers are never told that the endowment may lose money as well as gain meaning that may not have sufficient funds to repay the mortgage. This is clearly a massive factor to take into consideration as most people would want the peace of mind knowing their mortgage debt would be repaid.

A personal service with the same claims manager looking after you throughout the claims process

A No Win No Fee Service*

A service where we aim to have the claim settled within 8 weeks

Endowment Claim Facts

It does not matter if your policy has been surrendered or matured.

Regardless of whether your endowment is still in force, if you have suffered financially because of the policy, you can make a complaint.

Is your endowment provider no longer in business? No problem.

As long as your policy was taken out after August 1988 then it is covered under the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme). This is a government body set up to deal with financial claims for providers regulated by the FCA that have ceased trading and have been declared in default.

Not all cases are time barred.

You may have heard that endowment cases can be time barred and therefore you are unable to make a complaint. Whilst this may be true in some cases, a certain set of criteria has to be met before an insurer is able to dismiss a complaint on those grounds. Our time bar expert has won £8.5 million for people who were originally time barred.

You can have your money in as little as 8 weeks.

Once the advisor has received the complaint with an account number, they must conform to the 8 week timescales set out by the Financial Conduct Authority to bring your case to conclusion. If you do not have the account number or they reject the complaint the process can take considerably longer.

You do not need to use a CMC to make a complaint to a lender or other compensation scheme, such as the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). If your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) yourself fee free.

Want us to call you back?